





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Monday, March 29, 2010
The craze.
Was sorta kinda almost late for school. But I ran like hell to school and zoomxzs, I made it JUST in time for assembly. Phewww, heng ah. I don't want to be barred from O levels. -.- Stupid Mrs Tan. Aww well. I am D E T E R M I N E D to S T U D Y hard for mid year exam. Why? Because of that bloody graduating student's incentive trip! Hahhaha, I'm selfish! (: I don't want Rachael + Zhijie + Zhixiang - Me. ): get it? Hahahha, I just wanna go together as the 4 of us! :D I'll be super duper fun! (It better be!) Hmm, bloody O level papers cost like a friggin $370. Don't know if Mummy can afford. Cause she increased my pocket money by super a lot lot! Some more, every time I go out (everyday), she gives me like $$$$! So yeah. Oh, but she says she wants to deduct the $370 from my bank account. That would suck. But I've two accounts so whatever. (: Okay, so I met my super duper greatest boyfriend at the 3rd floor study area. ♥ And like around 5plus (?), we bumped into Zhijie. He wanted to be lightbulb. We ran far far away from him, so he gave up, hahahahhahaha, loser. :D Alright, walked home with my super duper greatest boyfriend and then took 852. There was a traffic jam. So it took me like 2 hours to reach home. Nice. I like long journeys anyway, it gives me time to think and let my brain stone. (: Alright, ciaos. I have to do my chemistry to do well in this coming thursday's energy test. Plus, I wanna sleep as early as possible. Nope, don't wanna be an owl anymore. :D I love you, my super duper greatest boyfriend. Wheeeeeeee, can't meet him tml. ): See you tml morning + wednesday alrightttxzxs? :D Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 10:15 PM
|