





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Sunday, March 28, 2010
Heads over heels for you.
Today, there was school )':
It all started at 8 and ended at 12. I swear, I was totally going to die from the exhaustion. I slept during Phys lesson. And I was yawning like crazy during Mdm Lock's tuition. I always tell myself, I'm gonna sleep early tonight. But I seldom do so. I mean, I reach home at like 12.30. By the time I've showered and dried my hair and stuff, it'll be really late alr. So yeah. Well, after Phys remedial, I raaaan all the way down to meet up with my super duper uber greatest boyfriend. He had to rush back home and then go out for some laser thing. So I had to ruussshh too! We flew down to Macs and had the usual McSpicy. I had my usual Caramel Frappe. And him, his usual Coke. Baby : Hey yknow Caramel is fattening? Me : Yeah I know! )': I keep drinking non-stop for these past few days, I scared I become fat! D: Baby : Ahya, won't one la. (: Haiyo, I seriously scared I grow fatter. Some more, our spicy shaker fries, we add in extra salt and extra seasoning thing. Hahahha. We're really funny (: After that, we headed to Wattsin to get more studs. Then we both took the bus home. <3 Went home, did my nails, used the computer, then I went to Safra to meet up with Weisong. Wanted to play parapara and pool or something. After Safra, I went to his house for a movie. He has Mio Tv at home. So he can rent cheap. We watch Coraline. I "accidentally" pressed "rent". But, Weisong really thought that I did it accidentally. Alright, I have to try to sleep. :/ Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 2:33 AM
|