Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Yesterday's update.

I think that braces would really hurt. ):


School went quite well, I guess.
Had PE, ran a bloody hell 3.2km.
I swear, I'm not cut out for running.
I can't even run 2.4km for nuts. :/

Well, there was History lesson.
Mr Tan wasn't ard, so relief teacher came.
Me & Cecilia spent the whole 2 periods talking!
And we had lunch break together.

And, after all my remedials and shit.
There was a bloody heavy rain.
And so I sat at the canteen alone.
Since Zhixiang wasn't in school. ):

Then Wenkai, Jing Yi and Malcolm came.
They accompanied me plus made me laugh.
And when they finally left,
I went to sit ard with Emilia and Vivian.

And I waited for Cecilia.
Then headed to macs.
I swear, I'm gonna become fat! ):

ciaos.
Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 9:02 PM