





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Saturday, March 27, 2010
只想爱你, zhixiang.
this is the beginning of my happiness. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Hmm, we headed to macs for our lunch. Bumped into some people who were double dating, so we went to extra, and it became triple dating. Hahaha. Well, I got mayonnaise/curry sauce all over my mouth. Because my super duper uber greatest boyfriend likes to use the fries and paint my lips with sauce. Really, 很好笑 :D. I had my usual Caramel Frappe, and he had his usual Coke! Went to Wattsin to get my studs! Spent quite long in there with my super duper uber greatest boyfriend. Had to choose which ones to buy luh, ofc. Haha. Then we headed back to school, initially wanting to go back to Cca, but they were at dance studio and I didn’t want to leave him. So, I went to his class, and we started doing homework, and a little little bit of messing around with the visualizer. And a tiny bit of camwhoring. Okay, I lied, it was a lot of camwhoring. We passed letters too, whats it about? 不能说的秘密! The indian ahpek chased us out of the class room, so we went to the 4th floor study area. Chatted like wheeeeeeee. And then, it was time to leave! I went to the 1st floor, and chinese dancers were running around the court. So, I dragged my super duper uber greatest boyfriend to run together with me! He cheated, ): He cut through the court. Hahaha. So, we took 852 home. Well, I took it to meet up with Emily for church. 神精病 ♥ siaozhabor. siaozhabor ♥ 神精病. There won't be any end to this happiness. Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 12:54 AM
|