





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Sunday, April 18, 2010
2nd post of the day.
MUM. Anyway, I left my domo pouch at swenson's ytd evening. So today, I didn't meet ted's friend. Instead, I went all around Yishun w song, looking for it. Went to bus interchange, mrt station and finally swenson's. I'm bloody lucky that they kept it. (: This is the 2nd time I lost my domo pouch and miraculously found it! :D then, I dropped my phone and my screen cracked. Blame it on the bloody parrot at the pet stall which almost bit me. ): Would cost me 80 to get it fixed. GREAT. Today is my lucky unlucky day. How nice. p/s. NICE PEOPLE, PLEASE BUY ME A WHITE MALTESE PUPPY, $880. <3 Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 6:49 PM
|