





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Blogger, failure.
Ugh, seriously, screw blogger upside down man! I had to wait damn bloody long to be able to compose a new post. Anyway, I have to blog really fast cause someone's computer curfew is at 10. Which completely sucks! Well, English remedial was totally omgwtf-ish. Serious waste of time since all Gopal did was had a good workout, walking around 3 classes. Aw well. We had a w/s to do. Was really hard + I was rushing like mad. -.- It ended at 4. And I flew downstairs and walked with him back home. Then I flew back to school. Alright, I spent the rest of the day with Cecilia and Azfar. (: We talked about her and her. And many other stuffs. Shhhh, secrets! Its super fun talking with Azfar. Seriously. He played around w my phone. And complained that I downloaded lousy games -.- And that preston sucks. Yes, agree. Hahaha. But his phone ain't any better :D Alright, new domo skin here. (Y) I super love it. Esp all the domos everywhere. Did I mention I'm gonna get a domo shirt this sunday? Hahaha, thanks, baby! :D Alright, rush rush, don't want to make him wait. ciaos! Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 9:49 PM
|