Thursday, April 22, 2010
Cecilia's house. (Y)

Cecilia, shuai ge stead darling! ♥


I took this from fb. (:






Now, I'm pissed off with some bitch. Fuck. You don't know ANYTHING about him, what rights have you got to say him like that. Has he ever said anything about you? No right. Then fucking shut your fucked up mouth up. Don't act as though you know him very well. You don't know him well then still want talk so much nonsence. Please uh, fuck the dustbin and go to hell. Seriously, fucked up bitch.

I slept from 1055am to 0150pm today. (: Recess, SS and Maths. I think I'm becoming more and more of a lazy bum. I can't even keep myself awake during SS. Haha. Went to Cecilia's house today. (: Watched a bit of My Ex and got all scared, so we decided to watch next time with the 3. :D

It was really hot during lessons. Now its really cold. -.-

I can't imagine life w/o your love, honey.
Even forever don't seem like long enough.

I UPDATED MY TUMBLR.
Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 12:21 AM