





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Tuesday, April 27, 2010
His mother is a stalker. :/
We were at long john's at yishun. And suddenly, at the glass window, guess who? We see his mother. -.- Ugh. Super duper stalker right? I was like studying so intently uh. (: Oh. And he claims my mum is more stalkerish cause she views his facebook profile once in a while. Anyway, PE. Hah, yeah. My phone camera (N) They played floor ball, if I'm not wrong. (: I don't like playing PE. So yeah. I have to go grab dinner, bathe, then head out to meet song again to study. Ugh. Stress man. )': I have to go for that incentive trip with Ted. I have to. I have to. Mrs Tan was surprised that I'm aiming for 6 points. -.- During dc, she lectured me. Probably trying to make me take studies more seriously. And when I told her that I think I can get good grades, she immediately said "alright, then I won't disturb you (:" And she walked off. -.- Yeah, sorry, my posts are so boring these days cause I got no time to blog. I'm doing this for you. ♥ Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 6:33 PM
|