





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Friday, April 23, 2010
Huiyi's house.
I screwed phys spa. I drew the graph wrongly. -.- Met up with honey at 4pm and headed to huiyi's. (: Her house is really big. Much bigger than Rachael's. We were there together with the 3 girls, 2 of their boys, cecilia, me & boyf. :D It was really super fun! ♥ I skipped tuition. HEH. (: We're going out to play tml again. (: I will bring my camera, so be prepared for pictures! Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 1:12 AM
|