





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Monday, April 19, 2010
I can only trust IE to blog. URGH. -.-
I don't like IE uh. I usually use google chrome. Only reason why I'm posting today, is to say that, I'm so totally gonna go for that fucking incentive trip with 3 fucking awesome people. Guess who? Hahaha, honey, rachael, and her boyfriend. (: I'm so gonna study like a fucked up mad dog man. :D The computer is the number 1 distraction. So, I'm gonna study out side with darling and song and maybe some peoples. Today, I accomplished my mission <: HEH. I'm so happy. I studied one entire unit of phys today. Later I'm gonna study another one. Then tml I'm gonna study phys, amaths and chem. You know, I suddenly realise that its possible to get 6 points. WHOOOO, 6 points, here I come. Okay, kinda hyper mood today. <: Alright, so today, I slept throughout most of the lessons in school. HAHAHA. Yeah, awesome right? Ahya, that one is really cannot help it, cause I'm always tired in the morning -.- But at night, I'm like some hyper crazy girl. So, I'm gonna like do studying myself. I can do it de. I can, I can! (: Wheeew. V.scary. Anyway, today, I did speech day's dc. Heh, FUN. -.- Did it with zhanwang and those 5ns did dc too uh. Alrighttts, so I went to sit ard with the 4n1 girls and leon and C. HEH, I had companions. :D Yay. Why am I so hyper nowwwww? :/ Anyway, then I started chatting with Emilia. She was talking about the stories of her scars. NICE! And finally, honey came out from his oral. HEH. Like what, 4pm? Chatted a little while more with Emilia. I swear, she's damn funny. And then me and honey left for macs to eat + study. <: HEHHHH! I GOT STUDY ONE HORRRR. GOT WITNESSES. Anyway, Emilia kept miss calling me, to tell me about her fairytale. (Y) ANYWAY!!@!(#)&!. I downloaded this new game into my phone. Bloody nice + addictive to play. Its called doodle jump. (: Those with iphone/touch should go and download. SERIOUS. <: SUCHHHH A WORRRDDYYY POST. Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 10:11 PM
|