Saturday, April 3, 2010
I think I'm a little late again.

but happy good friday.






I love him, so so much.




Had a really long day at town with ♥, huiyi and leon (sorta).

Was at church with Mummy, and I left halfway to catch a train to town to meet up with darling. Shopped around town until I almost died, I tell you. (: My heels were a great killer! I tolerated that pain for like 11 hours! Until he lent me the slippers that he just bought! Relief man. And I swear, the sun was totally bitching on my everywhere. :/

I bought a lot of everything. Shall not list the details here. (:

Saw a bunch of topshop models at Ion just now. The babe's heels were like, WOOOMXZS. And the guys were so hot. With blonde hair and crystal white skin. Complete with expensive topshop/man clothes. So wow! I couldn't help but keep staring at them. I think angmors are totally cool. (Y)

ciaos!
Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 1:03 AM