





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Wednesday, April 21, 2010
I'm having fun, don't put me down.
I love you, ted goh zhi xiang. I studied for Phys and Amaths today, ugh, I'm so bloody tired, and, I have to wake up at 5am tml. How nice. Anyway, today was just like any other school day. Me, dozing off in class. Teachers blabbering nonsence. I played doodle jump during Mr Tan's history lesson! (Y) He didn't bother to catch me. Bloody English remedial. I swear, I cannot stand Ms/Mrs (<-- who cares?) Wong. Her voice is so screechy. Ugh. Much worse than Ivan's fth fth fth. :/ I think I might just grow fat. Oh, thanks macs. Appreciate it. (: I want to grow slimmer and taller, yes ofc, who doesn't want to? I want to have a small waist and long, slim legs. I want to have hair that reaches up til my butt. I want to have eyes bigger than possible. \\ Everyone wants these forms of "perfection". But really, it doesn't matter right? When you walk outside at town or where, the people who see you from your physical appearance only see you for 2 seconds or more. But the people who know you, even if they see you for years and years, it doesn't matter if you're not perfect. What matters is the way you are. ♥ Btw, I'm running out of time to study for MYE. I miss chels + joel. I miss emily. I miss mandy + vans. I miss neo + quek. I miss joelle + natasha. Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 1:04 AM
|