





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Mother hell.
I love you. (: Mrs Tan's super long speech today totally cut into our recess. Since our recess was like at 9.10, immediately after home room. I almost died from the heat + the exhaustion at the hall, I swear.The school really should make some plans to adjust the fans properly. Or maybe better still, they should just install aircons. I skipped Maths remedial. I initially wanted to meet up with either Weisong or Emily. But both of them couldn't come and meet me, how sad. ): Met Xinyi nuer, Huiyi & Caroline mother in law + the 2 boys + Cecilia. We bitched about certain people, and said ghost stories, as usual. We were at the library's "activity room". And there was this two girls there. It was super funny cause Xinyi got really angry at them. And suddenly everyone was angry at them. Really funny, I swear. Then, we got chased out. -.- So we headed to Udders. I swear, there's nipples everywhere. :/ I wonder how people manage to eat icecream with nipples staring at them. Die, die. O level Chem SPA tml. Plus, SS test!! ): I have nooooo mood to study now. I bumped into Mingxiu & Alvin. Then I "bumped" into Cadbury and his girl. seriously, fuck you to hell. p/s. I miss you, Mandy. & happy birthday michelle. Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 9:51 PM
|