Saturday, April 10, 2010
No speech day for us. (Y)

We went to cine@somerset to watch When In Rome.
Its a super nice movie!


Well, after that, we headed to Far East to do a bit of shopping. I swear, I was so bloody tempted to spend all my cash. ): But I'm a little bit sick of Far East alr. Like seriously, its all the usuals.




So then we took the train together. And when I alighted at Yishun, I couldn't exit cause I "overstayed" in the train. -.- If I overstayed, means I was in the train for more than 2 hours. -.- I fell asleep and kept U-turning luh, seriously.

Alright, I got changed and went to church. Bad part, I had no mood. I'm sick of church. Can't stand the talking and the music and the noise anymore. It makes me annoyed. I mean, they're nice and all, but I just can't take it. I need to be alone, quiet.

Let the pictures do the talking for now.





Ciaos. ♥
Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 12:33 AM