





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Thursday, April 15, 2010
O levels Chem SPA.
I totally screwed the QA part. I just drank Yakult (Y). I know, my Yakult looks weird, Either mum/dad bought it. This reminds me of something! Last week, Shawn Lim brought Yakult to schooooool. Wheeeeee! (: It was super duper nice to drink. I like uh. :D Addiction of some sort. Shawn gave me half of the bottle to drink. Thanks. Quenched my thirst! After drinking, I told Jian Hong to throw it for me. Being the good dog + the super show off, he threw it for me. Buttttt, he threw it with his back turned to the dust bin. AND just nice, Si Xiang happened to stroll past. And boooooommmxzxs. It hit Si Xiang. Plus, there was a tiny bit of Yakult left. And Si Xiang's shirt had droplets of Yakult. Hahahhhahaha, it was hilarious I swear. I had to hold on to my right hand cause I kept moving. -.- Acclaimed jokes of the day (MUSTTT READDD) : There was some SS SEQ test, and most of us were begging Nazar to postpone it. And we complained that we didn't have time to study because of the sports heats and etc. Nazar, being the super idiot teacher, didn't want to postpone the test. Instead, he changed it into a open-book test. And like, people asked him if we could discuss the answers. And, Nazar said. Nazar : No, you can discuss it with your books. Choon Keat : HAWHAWHAW. HEY BOOK, HOW TO DO AH? Whole class : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. Vivian : Joke of the day man! I swear, with Choon Keat's fucked up voice, everything he says sounds ridiculous and stupid. Its not because he was born funny just like people like Jayraj. After the laughter died down, Jayraj asked, Jayraj : How to do ah? Just copy the notes uh? Nazar : Yes, yes, you just need to copy the notes! Jayraj : Then we might as well hand up the notes! Okay, that was pure talent to be funny. And, people like Aravindh are talented to be funny as well. You know how I mentioned that everyone was begging for Nazar to postpone the test? Aravindh was so insistent on postponing it. Before the test questions were screened on the projector, Aravindh : Eh, cher, postpone la. Seriously, I got no mood to do it now ley. I feel very lethargic now! After the test questions were screened on the projector, (everyone was alr halfway through.) Aravindh : Cher, I really think you should just postpone the test la. Whole class : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. Once the test was ended. Aravindh : I told you that you should have postponed it! Today, I slept straight through Maths and Chem. I was only awake during Phys and SS. They took away our phones until 4 + during the Chem SPA. I almost fainted from the weather. After school, I went for Macs with honey dummy and Kai An. (: Shawn Lim was supposed to come as well, but he didn't wanna be the light bulb. So, aw well. Then, I headed for Phys tuition. I was a little late today. There was some MCQ worksheet! 40 questions, ALLLLLL MCQ. I was happy like mad. For once, I really did the worksheet properly. Hmmm, whilst texting Joel a bit. (: I miss hanging out with him and his friend at the block 666 web. ): YAY, NO SCHOOL TOMORROW. BUT, I'd rather if there was school and no x-country. I WILL DIE FROM THE HEATTTT!! ): In addition, I think honey dummy will run so fast, zoom past me. So, I'll be "running" with the 3 girls + Cecilia, probably. :D "running" is equals to walking. goodbye. Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 11:28 PM
|