





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Monday, April 12, 2010
Rain rain, soaked my shoes.
The whole Yishun bus interchange was flooded. We played with mayo. (Y) I swear, thanks to CECILIA, I'm so afraid of the library at westmall now. In fact, I'm even afraid of bathing and suddenly seeing an image in the mirror. (blaming that on weisong for telling me lots of scary stuff as well) I went to sleep quite early last night, thats why you didn't see me online. I lay in bed at 1am. I started thinking and reminiscing about the past. I know I shouldn't dwell on the past. But many undone things still come back to haunt me. Ever since sec 2 up till now, I'll been doing many things that only leave me in regret. What were those things? I shall not mention, leaving them unsaid. I swear, I need to resolve these things. I need to have closure with these people. Anyway, on a lighter note, I'm actually meeting up with korkor ahboon + cadbury, most probably this saturday, since my brother's at army and stuff. The last time we had fun together was 2 years ago. Thats sad. :/ Oh, cadbury IS his real name, don't ask. Thanks. Lastly, Lia + Jh was having war in the class. And, Akila, cheer up you stupid fool. (: Oh, I had a dream a few days ago. Taken from www.dreammoods.com Enemy To see your enemy in your dream, represents opposing ideas and contradictory attitudes. It also represents something that you are in denial about or someone whom you are rejecting. Enemies may also represent the enemies within yourself and the inner conflict you have with yourself. Consider the phrase "I am my own worse enemy.". Perhaps you are trying to rid yourself of those aspects of your character. To dream that you are dealing with the enemies, represents a resolution to some inner conflict or waking life problem. ciaos. Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 7:18 PM
|