Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Speech day audience rehearsal, for what?

Mrs Ong told us not to blog about it, so I'm gonna do the opposite. (: Some sec2 indian girl was sitting at the 4th floor parapet, crying. Probably wanted to die. Haha. Funny, chunwen said "then jump down la!" (ofc not to the girl luh). Okay, I'm done being mean. (:

Anyway, I've given up on combined humanities. (: And today's lessons were mostly History and SS. The other two are English and Maths. (Y) I didn't sleep much today, only didn't pay attention. Was either doodling, or texting friends. Wheeeeeee. William just contacted me yesterday, after, heaven knows how long. (since nov) And we had a little phone chat, and I slept.

Oh my. I was supposed to meet zhixiang in the morning, but bloody me, forgot to set my alarm. -.- was pissed off with myself. Seriously! ): And he was alr at school at like 7 plus. And I was still asleep. D: Sorrrryyy! <3

Okay, bloody speech day audience rehearsal, go die! Why must we rehearse on clapping? Please, clapping is meant to me a form of appreciation of something that we actually appreciate. Okay, never mind, I'll search up the meaning on urbandictionary.com.

Applausal.

1.The clapping of the hands after a sensational performance.
2.A way of showing thanks for a job well done by cheering or clapping. 


Yeah, wow, speech day. We sit our ass there for damn long. Yayyy, sensational performance. Go die man. I'm so not gonna go on friday. (:

I finally got my ezlink card back from gopal. It was with her since Monday. -.- My goodness. Why the heck does she need it for man? Anyway, she gave me a lecture about my boyfriend. Like, we have O levels, blahblah. Anyway, she knew about my break up with Wisely 2 years ago. And she knew how it affected me. Cause I cried in her bloody office. Thanks -.- Oh funny, gopal has Iphone/Itouch.

Alright, had kfc with zhixiang. Haha, we ate zhijie today. Awman, that joke is so boring now. -.- Alright, I blogged early today, yay. (Y)

ciaos.
Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 9:26 PM