Saturday, April 24, 2010
Spent all of my next week's $$.

I just updated yesterday's blog post. (:

pokeye now. -.- spent all my cash on the 2 items that I lost ytd, cause it wasn't mine AND, I bought something for someone. Its a bigggg surprise! Shhh, don't tell him uh. I think he already knows. -.- Anyway, I was with song, and will be meeting him again later to study (:


Lunch at Japanese foodcourt over at North Point.



I used to have a big Tigger, I miss him. ):


Zainul's happy family. (:



Popular's food bank.
This was supposedly abalone porridge with broccoli. -.-


Minitoon's food magnet. It looked damn real.
Too bad it smelt so much like pvc and so little like food.


Paste Ivan's picture here. (Y).




Sakae Sushi looks damn cool from the top view!

Goodbye. (:

Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 6:57 PM