





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Monday, April 5, 2010
Tears flow down like razor blades.
I feel like omgwtf-ish today. Had school. Did phys layered w/s. English was omgwtf boring. Met up with boyfriend after school. Did bloody mother hell english tys. Then went to macs. Bumped into Cecilia, Jernaine, Janice and Waikit. Aw well. So I was at the toilet w Cecilia. We were like chatting. And like suddenly got this fat kid. He suddenly CHIONG to toilet, pressing onto his there. Super comical can! Then he thought the men's was occupied. So he waited impatiently. And I was like "are you sure inside got people?" then I told him push the door harder. And tada, inside was empty! Hahahha, hilarious I tell you. Took 852 home. Bloody long journey. I wish I got into a accident, had a brain concussion. Lose my memory. Get into a coma to give my life a break. And then start my life all over again. Anew. Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 10:52 PM
|