





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Sunday, April 11, 2010
Too much sleep sucks too.
Its either TOO much sleep. Or TOO little sleep huh. I woke up at 5.22pm and suddenly have double eyelids. I used the computer for awhile, then I put on my contacts, changed, and went down to Safra to meet weisong! Hahhahaha. Played the usual parapara. (: There were some changes to Safra's arcade. I think it looks better now. Just reached home not long ago. Boyfriend is sleeping! ♥ Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 2:00 AM
|