





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Saturday, April 17, 2010
What am I gonna do.
X-country had some big confusion. 1st, planned to meet stacie & michelle. Then, teddybear texted me saying cancelled. Then, a fake joshuatan said resumed. But teddybear checked and confirmed, cancelled. I'm half happy half unhappy that it got cancelled. Unhappy cause. I mean, seriously, who wants to go school. I rather walk and chat with people around the 3.2 thing. Happy cause. we could take our own sweet time to reach school. I had strikingly coloured nails. Yvonne Ong didn't catch me at the gate. And, Gopal didn't notice. (: 3 periods of lesson today. 1. Chemistry. (We missed this whole period) 2. English. (We reached just on time) 3. SS. (I swear, ss is so bloody boring. D:) Wasted our time to go to school. -.- I rushed out of SS to meet teddybear. Cause he was waiting for me outside class. (: MERCI CHOCOLATES! NICE? (Y) Hmm, later on in the evening, I met up with Mum for dinner. Then I met up with song for $$ to buy something. Then I met up with Kelvin and brought him to church. There a was Easter Party. The Easter Party was really fun. I swear. Especially when we played games. (: They'll probably be pictures up in facebook quite soon. Counting on Daffy for them. :D Walked around with Joel, Sean, Marianne and Mel after church. I just reached home around 12.30. I'm so tired. Goodbye! ♥ Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 1:21 AM
|