





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Yknow I love you. (:
Even if the world were to crumble down underneath our feet. Even if everyone else were to hate me and go against me. I know one person who'd always be there for me. I know one person who'd never leave, never ever ever. And, I know, that is all it takes for me to move on with life. taken in the bus. kinda shaky. Napfa sucks. I hate incline pull ups. I think standing broadjump + situps are fun! I took a 2 hours ride home today. There was water dripping from the bloody aircon. ): Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 9:25 PM
|