Saturday, April 24, 2010
You're my brightest sunshine.♥

Csc with the girls plus honey.













Might find time to blog. NEXT TIME.
I'm bloody tired now. Plus, I need wake up at 6.30 for chem remedial.

//
edited the next day.

I was called up onto stage in the morning. Ugh. Emilia twin called me to ask why uh. Mrs Ong like caught my attire. Hair, not tied up. Top button, unbuttoned. Tie, not pulled up. Shirt, had string. Skirt, too short (I swear I didn't fold it). Socks, can't be seen. Nails, painted. She gave me 3 hours dc uh. Faints. Well, she wanted me to remove my nail polish. And, JUST MY LUCK, angbeelee walked past. She grabbed my hand, stared at my nails and said "Don't give her the nail polish remover, since she wants to be so vain, let her use a ruler to remove." Awesome eh. She doesn't like me ever since I got together with Huhan when I was like, what, SEC 1. I swear, I would have appreciated the nail polish remover. Cause metal rulers just don't click well with removing nail polish. I think I scraped out nearing all of my nail. NAIL, as in NAIL, not nail polish. -.- Luckylucky, I borrowed ted's mum's remover after that. (:

There was mother tongue remedial, I just did nothing throughout the lesson. I mean, yeah, I did write down some occasional chinese words. But that was only when Xuwei looks as though she's gonna murder me. That teacher really has something against me. I guess because I usually sleep in her lessons, even during class tests. But CHINESE is really a great big fat bore. Seriously, how am I supposed to study for chinese. -.- Aw well, talked to Mandy awhile. Yesyes, Mandy, the movie ended already. (inside joke?) -.-

Straight after the remedial, I headed out to search for my boyfriend. Usually, his remedial ends later than mine, cause of that carmen mok. :/ I was wondering, why they always go comp lab for chinese lessons ah?

Had lunch at his house, (Y).
and then we taxied to meet the girls. (:

Played a bit of arcade and then pool. Shit, I need to play more w song uh, my aiming suddenly become like omgwtfknsxzxs. Boyfriend was awesome. :D We played doubles against Huiyi and Cecilia. (: And we won, thanks to him uh.

Anyway, I skipped church and met up with song for Avatar at his house w his vv.hot tempered brother. Avatar was like super duper awesome. Haha, I didn't watch it in the theatres when it was first screened uh. Haha, a bit outdated yeah? Chels told me to get some dvd or something. Rented it on miotv. (Y)



Anyway, just a few days when I was with honey at westmall, we walked past a television that was screening REN XIAO LE from Autumn's Concerto. I suddenly realized how much I missed that show. I feel like watching the whole series all over again. Was super nice. And, Van Ness Wu Jian Hao is a PLUSSSS. (Y)


Liang/Ren Xiao Le 梁曉樂.
The super duper cute guy. (:


Van Ness Wu Jian Hao.
(I posted this some time back in tumblr.)

Unlucky day, lost 2 items. -.-
//
Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 3:38 AM