





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Friday, May 14, 2010
Dear self.
"When the oceans rise and thunders roar I will soar with You above the storm Father You are king over the flood I will be still and know You are God" by, Hillsong United - Still. And, Chelsea, are you okay? You made me damn worried uh. You were damn weird just now. I don't know, but I was observing you. You seemed damn down, and annoyed. ): I love you, I love you, I love you. ♥ TO THE MAXXXXX. I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS. ): ♥ HEH, will make it up some time eh? Maybe by having MEEPOK with you and joel! (: And, Sean Tan. Thank you for texting me just now. Even though you were at semb park, having fun. Playing with crabs, apparently. HAHA. I'm glad that we're both on quite fine terms right now. And, I'm glad that we've both put our past behind us. Thank you friend. (: Emilia, I love you. I love you super a lot a lot. I'M SO SORRY THAT I FELL ASLEEP WHILE YOU WERE TELLING ME YOUR SORROWS. (pssst, you know who!) HAHA. I LOVE YOU. I even made maggie for you laa! Inside got my ♥ you know? HAHA. And you threw my ♥ AWAYYYY. ): Ahh. Next time, I wanna go your house to play and have fun. Alright? Can? HAHA. I love you, love you! ♥ AND, I'm REALLY SORRY that I didn't know how to help you, regarding the thing. (hope you know who i'm talking about! winkwink*). SHIT, you made me feel damn crazy this whole day. Many in facebook. (: Only posted my favorites! (: HAHA. Love her expression. Emilia can't do that! NEHNEHNIPOOOPOOOOO. (: Playing Violin with a guitar. (Y) She's shitting. *LIKE* Project J made me feel damn awesome. I felt damn great singing to ONE WAY, JESUS! (: ANDAND, YES LORD YES LORD YES YES LORD! Like, (Y) L (Y) L (Y) (Y) L. ♥ And, for people like JOEL. Thank you for like standing beside me when I was being by sadself at the place there. HAHA. Thanks. Really. Thanks for like, being there for me when I feel left out. Cause seriously, after you stood by me, I didn't feel left out any longer. THANK YOU HOTTIE. HAHAHAHA. (chels, laugh ♥) RACHAEL I LOVE YOU. LIKE REALLY LOVE YOU. HAHA. I wasn't there for you when you were down, I'm sorry. I didn't know how to be there for you. Well, cause I seriously didn't know what you were thinking. Didn't know how to help you. BUT, you were there for me. You wiped my tears away with your fingers. Really, you're damn fab. I really think you're the best. HAHA, and honestly, I don't care what people think of you luh. Cause, from what I see, you're not what they say. (: You were the FIRST person I turned to. At the bus stop. I miss how we were when we were sec 1, sec 2 kids. REALLY REALLY MISS IT. You were like my, number1. I don't know uh. Those 2 years, honestly, were the best time of my life. ESP SARS. I don't really like cliques, but SARS was (Y) (Y) TO THE MAX. But I guess we both went diff ways. And really uh, these few years, I feel like I can't understand you. Esp about (name here) and (name here). I hope you know who I'm talking about uh. (: I love you, ♥ OH MAN MAN MAN MANDY. I WILL LOVE YOU LIKE, ALL THE WAY, TILL THE END UH. HAHAHAHAHAHHAA. YOU LIKE KNOW ALL THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT MY ♥ LIFE. I AM DEAD SERIOUS. HAHA. You understood me and sean and all those shit bull that was like a decade ago. Somehow feel like you don't understand me and ted. BUT, I STILL LOVE YOU LA. (: (: (: I'm smiling like mad. Cause Idw you to read my blog and be sad. Seriously! (: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. I LOVE YOU, LIKE *(&#$!(*$&(*@)!$^!!!!! (: BAIJUNXIANG. I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING YOUR TEXT THAT DAY! I was so ): and so tired and LAZY. I'm sorry brother! I think you're fabbbbb too! HAHA, SHOUTING "EY, STEFHANIE LEY" from like the far far away stairs! HAHAHHA. I rmb that! :D AND SIEWMUN! OH MY, ♥ AND, viona! (: Thanks for telling me to cheer up! Really really appreciate it loads. I'm SERIOUS! (: Hope you and Jin Kang last longgg longggggg longgggggggg until cannot zai longgggggggggggg anymore! (: (: ALVIN, DEAREST DARLING BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER. I THINK YOU ARE AWESOME. I LOVE YOU LIKE ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!!!! (: (: THANK YOU. THANK YOU for teaching me to keep myself BUSY so that I won't think too much. Thank you for letting me see, I'm not the only one who's suffering. YOU have EVERY RIGHT to break down. But yet, you're keeping a smile and staying HAPPY. AND LOOKING AT THE BRIGHT SIDE OF THINGS. I really really look up to you. (: I'm so sorry that I stopped chatting with you on the phone last night! I had to talk to my TWIN. (: I'll listen to you (most of the time), HAHA. ♥ BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHERRRR!#*&!(&# (: Meet you up for MOVIE ASAAAAPPP kkkkk??? (: TEOWEISONG. FUGGER! THANK YOU for falling asleep while thinking of ways to cheer me up! HAHA. You're damn funny uh. I think right, you play DUNGEONEERING with me for MORE THAN 4 floors, I HAPPY LIKE FUCK ALR. HAHAHAHA. And, rmb rmb, we at there use HOKKIEN vulgars to scold those fucked up angmors! HAHAHAHHA. DAMN FUNNY. And, they're like, what, 13? HAHAHAHA. Go die fugger. I WANT TO PARA. I WANT SWINGS. I WANT ICE POP. I WANT MANY MANY. ): got one girl say she'll buy ice pop for zhixiang. nonono, ): I was the one who buy ice pop for him at 666 area that time. ): girls magnet. ): ANYWAY, THANKS FUGGER. YOUR MUM'S FOOD IS FAB. WEISHAN, I need to TELL YOU! Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 11:54 PM
|