Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Everyone wears a mask, emily.

I think I do too.
I don't know who am I.

Got called in by Mrs Chan Tee Tee for counselling. What is this man. All I ever did was sleep in class. And anyway, I've alr decided to do WELL in midyears and O levels. What do people want from me. I've alr stopped sleeping in class. The only lesson I slept in today was chem. Cause I was just too bloody tired. I had to do some motherfucking VE project. -.- Aw well, got lectured by Chan Tee Tee. I told her I was meeting Zhi Xiang. And I said boyfriend. She was like, "oh, boy friend." As in, she didn't understand that he was my boy(no spacing)friend. She's quite blur actually. Aw well, she's nice. And I told her about TWS. I told her that he taught me A maths. (:

I should go back to church eh. I haven't seen a lot of people.

Anyway, met TWS to study. Just reached home and showered not long ago. Now I'm freezing, and I think I caught his flu bug. Great. And goodbye. (:
Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 11:51 PM