





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Thursday, May 6, 2010
FTW - fuck the weather.
Baozhu jie, Hsueh Hai.
Rainie Yang, Luo Zhi Xiang.
♥
"I'm still alive, but I'm barely breathing. Just prayed to a god that I don't believe in." It can rain like fuck, and still be bloody hot. Even inside the bus also bloody hot, want to sleep also vv.difficult. Oh yeah, fuck, I studied for trigo for FUCKKKK!@#@!. It didn't come out AT ALL today. Ugh. I hate who ever set the paper. Its like, I studied....for fuck. Oh, history no need say, cmf flunk one. I only did 2 source base questions. And I only did one part of the essay question cause I didn't have time to study finish. <: I spent like 30 minutes in lalaland! Alright, enough about exams. I miss having fun and running ard like a kid. I'm referring to safra, 666, hilltop, and icepop thing. ): And no, I'm not referring to sean, fuck. I'm referring to Michael, Song, Emily, Ivan (LOL). I realised I haven't posted pictures since forever.
I was feeling damn crazy after studying maths. :/
So I randomly flipped out my phone and snapped.
This was quite long ago, I believe.
I miss you like crazy honey. (:
Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 5:26 PM
|