





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Monday, May 3, 2010
外星人爸爸, mixiu mixiu!
(title : Autumn's Concerto.) make it hurt the most. Not anything else. Its just the memories. A broken friendship. A lost friend. Another teardrop." I should start studying now. I haven't started on chemistry. I guess I have given up on that subject subconsciously? Cause I really haven't started at all. At least I've already started on A&E Maths and Phys.(: Phys is really very hard to study, even looking into the O level study guide makes me want to fall asleep. Aw well. I haven't collected the tee from boyfriend's friend since like forever? I'm a bit lazy to contact her also. I think I've lost touch with the whole world luh. All I do in school is sleep. All I do when I go out is study. The only people I haven't lost touch with is my boyf and song. But song, a bit drifting away le, we keep quarreling -.-. I buay tahan him, he buay tahan me. Yesterday evening whilst studying, was the 1st time I've seen him flare up to me. He was like (#&$@*($!(_*#$*. And I didn't know how to react. Anyway, people I NEED to contact/go out with asap.
I miss playing parapara with song. his useless 2mp camera phone. -.- I miss telling chels everything about my life. I miss telling chels about everything thats going wrong. She always has the best advice. Domdill! I miss spending endless time with Emily. I miss eating the food she cooks. I miss exchanging clothes with her. I miss shopping with her. I miss going crazy with her. I miss camwhoring with her. I miss sleeping over at her house. I miss painting nails with her! I miss everything about her la, seriously. ): I miss Vanessa Lim. I miss playing with her. I miss gossiping about bitches with her. I miss skipping church with her. I miss shopping with her. I miss talking crap with her. Just cause you're in JC now, doesn't mean you can stop contacting me! ): You remember this? They didn't allow us to use the same fitting room, so we climbed over to each other's room, just for fun! I miss you like mad mad mad mad mad! ): And last picture, Remember when we got influenced by Kelvin's gang and totally not listen to church?(: Mandy! Gah, I miss telling you about my hurts. I miss telling you allllll my troubles. I miss it all, cause you seemed to understand my pain. ![]() ![]() ![]() P/s, I haven't returned you your leopard skin wrist band! And, ugh, your hello kitty obsession. -.- you still obsessed w it? And, your mother hell ahlian clothes. tsktsk! And lets all go back to church after our O levels alright? We'll tell Vanessa, and we'll wait for her A levels to end. I miss you two. D: Siewmun&Baijunxiang, I miss telling you two about my family. Remember that time? I told you two, "everytime I receive Siewmun's text, I cry harder. and when I see Junxiang's text, I laugh like mad." Was really funny, cause I was sad then happy and etc. I miss texting you two uh! ): Somehow, we got no more common topic. Shawn Neo. I miss going to church with you, yeah? I miss L4D with you. I miss annoying you. I miss your psp :D (Djmax!) I want my tigger! ): We used to be so close. Like brother and sister. REAL blood brother and sister. Where'd you go? (I know I took pictures with you, but I can't seem to dig them out. :/) And lastly, tgzx! Missing you like @!*#&*($@. Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 2:00 PM
|