Saturday, May 1, 2010
Not much updates these few days.

I feel like I've been all over the world these few days.

I caught a movie with dearest yesterday.



I think the  movie was fab!

Well, it was the eve of labour day yesterday and there was a really long queue to get the tickets. But, we cut queue! (Y) The e4 peoples were there queuing up at first. Then Kaian they all went to ask them to get the tickets for them. And when me and honey arrived, we got them to get the tickets for us! Awesome! It saved us a lot of time cause the bloody queue was all the way until the outside of the cinema. -.-


Thank you, love. (:
You've alr became a big part of me.
You are the best part of me.


(emily's heart shadow.)

These few days, I have spent them without him.
Because, the both of us need to study.
And really, I missed him like crazy.
I look forward to every friday, cause of you.

Today, I flew to serangoon for sushi tei with family and peoples. My mum used to look after this kid. So we had lunch together. It seriously felt like we were all family. (: This kid is like the little brother that I never had.


My mother took this picture with her phone.
Thanks uh. Her camera's flash blinded me.

That boy looks damn shuai can. I bet he grow up become shuai ge, (:
Anyway, those aunties were talking about boyfriends.
And one of them suddenly ask me "eh, stefhanie, you got boyfriend?"
I looked at her, then I looked at my mother, and I nodded.
Hahahhahaa, she didn't say anything! (Y)

I'm off to play runescape with weisong!
Thats what happens when I'm bored like hell.
Yes, please laugh at me. Thank you. (Y)  
Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 6:12 PM