





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Saturday, May 8, 2010
Twice.
Sad now. Again. I can't stand myself. I get sad for barely nothing. I get sad because I'm alone. Which is almost always. Todays emaths (Y), phys (N). Emily came over my house today. We had a little clothes game. Dug out clothes for each other to wear. <: Took like forever. Then went off to church. At first, I felt fine. Cause Chels Joel and Sean was there and all. But boom, once they left, I felt like shit. And I don't really know why. Its this empty feeling. Like, it feels as though something is missing. I hate this feeling. Dearest, I miss you so badly. Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 12:02 AM
|