





|
Yours truly, ![]() ☺ Stefhanie, 16. oh just kidding about the ACJC (: 我爱他, gohzhixiang, ted ♥. Add me @ MSN , FB , TUMBLR , PLURK :D Plurk, Byebyes, Baby Akila Caroline Cherlyn Chunwen Emilia Emily Janice JessicaR. JessicaY. Jiahui Joanne JocelynC. JocelynL. Johnathan Shih Julia Mandy Nasri Rachael Rachel Ryni Siewmun Viona VivianC. VivianW. Weisong Xinhui *Dead links will be removed! Reminisce,
| Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Usual study routine.
Today really sucked. I really felt like breaking down. Vv.soon, you'll see me break down. English CA1 marks : 69.6%. The number nice right? Haha. :/ Went over to honey's house to have fried rice lunch! (Y) And, watched TOM AND JERRY, BEN TEN and some other cartoons uh. Haha, was super fun. My cable TV never had kids channels. (deprived childhood) Anyway, I did quite a lot of maths with Akila and Lia at school today. (: Akila screwed one question up! TWS taught me how to do! (Y). I shall teach her tml! Agh, I'm super stressed can. Tml is amaths p1. And hist! I HAVE to study Japan Fascism. Butttt, I have NO notes. And I have NO time. I just reached home and showered not long ago. :/ I guess I'll go study hist once I'm done with the computer. (: I like this study mood. (Y) O leveeeellls. :// Leave a comment - 0 Comments
Posted by STEFHANIE. @ 11:43 PM
|